We've dedicated an entire chapter to teaching you how to navigate the often sticky world of business finances. And of course, we brought in the experts at Vital Addition, because #tax. In this chapter, we give you the low-down on everything you wished you knew about managing your finances and the world of making money. You are going to learn how to command it, how to charge it and how to ask for it without nearly choking on your words.
Yeah, you do! We'll give you the knowledge you need to show off your products and services in a way that attracts your ideal client.
Learn the art of client management (yes, even those clients!) and get the tips that will have your clients singing your praises til the cows come home.
Everyone has a task or ten they keep putting off. Learn the time-saving techniques and productivity hacks that will have you ticking those mind-numbing tasks off your to-do list in no time at all.
It takes great skill to write a brief like a boss. Get to know the ins and outs with our little cheat sheet.
Us too, that's why we enlisted a little help from Jess from Collabosaurus. She is all-round networking queen and collaboration genius, and wrote a whole chapter on clever networking, sans the awks moments.
• Learn how to ask for the money you’re worth, without nearly choking
• Get the backend of your business locked down so that you can focus on the fun stuff
• Learn how we manage our clients and their expectations with ease
• The all-you-need-to-know low down on tax
• The software secrets and hacks that have saved us hours each day
• Learn the expert secrets to landing your dream clients
• Get the low-down on crafting your best portfolio yet
• Learn the power of networking and collaboration
• How we handle project timelines
• What you need to know about outsourcing, working with suppliers and building a team
• Invoice, quote and contract templates, ready to use (we spent thousands of dollars on getting these done!)
• A complete client onboarding pack to save you loads of time and heartache
• A bunch of email scripts for tricky clients ready to copy and paste
• Supplier and contractor agreement template
• Briefing cheat-sheets for your suppliers and team
• A mini directory of the experts we use day-in, day-out to create epic outcomes
• A marketing plan and content plan templates
• Plus so many more practical, ready-to-use resources to get you inspired and ready to go
Ever dreamed of starting your own business? Are you freelancing on the side or thinking about taking the plunge? Are you a business owner ready to take the reins of your business and carve out the life of your dreams? If you answered yes to any (or all) of these questions then this is for you!
Yes. This is a great starting point for newbies and will give you some insight into everything you should consider before taking the plunge.
Yes, absolutely. This juicy know-how and practical guide will be your secret weapon for rapid growth and allow you to take your business to next level stardom.
No, you’re more than welcome to buy the Ebook and Workbook separately and you will be able to jump back on at anytime and purchase the other one when you like. But the two go hand-in-hand with providing both the advice and the practical resources to get you well on your way to greatness. And what’s more, you get a sweet little discount buying the two as a package!
Our ebook is a guide full of insights, tips and expert advice of those who have been there, done that. The workbook has been created as a hands-on, printable activity book for you to scribble in, brainstorm and get creative with. All the activities in the workbook correspond to the chapters in the ebook, so it works as a complementary resource that really helps you to put all the knowledge you gain from the ebook into a plan of action.
Just the one time so save it in a place where it will be safe and sound.
You’ll get a snazzy PDF, which means you can easily read it on your desktop, tablet or smartphone. You can also print it out if that’s up your alley.
Sure you can – nothing better than putting pen to paper!
Our ebook is only available online through our website, you can shop it right here.
You’ll get an email to confirm your order with a download link and immediate access so you can get stuck into your ebook and workbook asap.
Because these are digital products that are delivered straight to your inbox with no ability to recall, we do not offer refunds.
Yes – Our ebook is available from any location around the world. That’s the sheer beauty of an ebook!
We love hearing from our people so any queries just flick us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you in a jiffy.
Let us know what services you're after and we'll get back to you in a jiffy.
Prefer to chat? Call us on 0468 323 526 and let’s talk through the details.